It’s a new New Year which can only mean one thing…a fresh new 12 months to make memories and make all that you wanted to do come to reality!
Instead of resolutions I gave myself goals. Attainable of course with quite some effort. If I don’t achieve them, I can only blame myself but you know what…I’m going to make sure I don’t blame myself unless there’s a really good reason the goal can’t be obtained. Just to name a few:
1. My website is yes, going through a facelift!
2. Run full marathon #2
3. Get some rest and put away the computer, blackberry, and tech pad while doing so
4. Continue to educate myself about the bridal insustry (remember I’m a rookie)
5. Bring my dinner parties back!
I didn’t want to overwhelm myself (and you) with an extensive list, but I also made sure to reflect back on 2010 (I know, I know…I’m late):
1. I started my own business
2. Ran my first full marathon
3. Went to Hawaii (for the 1st time) where I ran my first full marathon
4. Coordinated a wedding that was featured in Junebug Weddings!
5. I’m surprised I didn’t try Ethiopian food sooner! Thanks A!
I’m so excited about this year! It’s only up to us to make it fun, charming, sweet, and wonderful. So take the 2011 reins and keep on keepin’ on!
Bottom photo courtesy of: Catchmatch